U.S. Premium Beef's Qualified Seedstock Supplier (QSS) list is designed to assist
producers who seek a genetic supplier with knowledge
and experience in producing cattle for USPB's quality-based system. As a result,
commercial ranchers have added assurance that these breeders offer high quality
genetics designed for USPB's integrated product system.
IowaCrawford Angus , Adair Heartland Simmental & Angus , New Hampton
KansasBar Arrow Cattle Co. , Phillipsburg CB Farms , Preston Cow Camp Ranch, LLC , Lost Springs Dalebanks Angus Inc. , Eureka Downey Ranch, Inc. , Wamego Ferguson Angus , Agra Fink Beef Genetics , Randolph Gardiner Angus Ranch , Ashland Harms Plainview Ranch , Lincolnville Kniebel Farms & Cattle Co. , White City Larson Angus Ranch , Sharon Springs
Lyons Ranch , Manhattan McCurry Bros. Angus , Sedgwick Molitor Angus Ranch , Zenda Oleen Brothers , Dwight Pelton Simmental/Red Angus , Burdett RS Angus , Dodge City Sandhill Farms , Haviland
MissouriBriarwood Farms , Butler Marshall & Fenner , Malta Bend
NebraskaBruning Farms , Bruning Rishel Angus , North Platte
South DakotaBlair Brothers Angus , Sturgis Mogck & Sons Angus of Olivet , Olivet Thorstenson Gelbvieh & Angus , Selby
|QUALIFIED SEEDSTOCK SUPPLIER REQUIREMENTS
- USPB members who can assist you in marketing your cattle to USPB.
- Strive to produce high quality genetics for all traits, especially the carcass traits needed to produce premiums on USPB's value-based grids.
- Actively promote USPB to their customer base.
- Are full-time seedstock producers committed to breeding top-quality genetics.
- Offer valuable customer service in marketing your feeder or fed cattle.
- Encourage the use of individual animal electronic identification systems.