U.S. Premium Beef's Qualified Custom Feedlot (QCF) list is designed to assist
producers who are looking for a feedlot that has knowledge and experience in
finishing cattle for USPB's quality-based system. USPB recognizes these feedlots on
the QCF list because they agree to practice the requirements summarized below.
ColoradoTriple H Farms, Inc., Stratton
Kansas5N Feeders Inc., JohnsonAshland Feeders, AshlandBrookover Cattle Co., Scott CityCarpenter Cattle Co. Inc., BrewsterCimarron Crossing Feeders, LLC, CimarronCow Camp Feedyard, RamonaFairleigh Feedyard, Scott CityHigh Choice Feeders, LLC, Scott CityHRC Feed Yards, LLC, Scott City
Lariat Feeders, LLC, Dodge CityMidwest Feeders, Inc., IngallsPoky Feeders, Inc., Scott CityPratt Feeders LLC, PrattRanger Feeders II, LLC-Brookover Cattle Co. Div, DightonTiffany Cattle Co, HeringtonTriangle H, Garden City
OklahomaBuffalo Feeders, BuffaloCRI Feeders of Guymon LLC, Guymon
TexasMcLeod Farms, Morse
|QUALIFIED CUSTOM FEEDLOT REQUIREMENTS
- Regular suppliers of finished cattle to USPB and have experience in managing
and marketing cattle to our value-based endpoint.
- Active USPB members that make their delivery rights available for customer use.
- Actively promote USPB to their customer base.
- Encourage the use of individual animal electronic identification systems.
- Consult veterinary expertise for selection and proper use of animal health products.
- Consult the services of a nutritionist for information on feeding cattle for a
value-based marketing system.
- Manage stress on incoming feeder cattle to ensure optimum cattle feedlot and carcass performance.